The goal of recycling scrap metal is processing the metal so that it can be used again for other products. In order for this to be accomplished efficiently, certain items cannot be processed through the same plant. To ensure we provide the highest quality recycling services and can offer top dollar for your scrap, there are certain items we do not accept.
If you have questions about our recycling process, or have items you need to recycle, stop by our convenient location. No appointment is needed to have your items recycled.
• Televisions, Microwaves, or Computer Monitors
• Explosive or Combustible Solids or Liquids
• Radioactive, HAZMAT, or Asbestos Materials
• Gear Boxes, Rear Ends, Tanks, Fire Extinguishers or Equipment with
Un-drained Fluids such as: Water, Gas, Diesel, Oil, and Propane
• Light Ballasts or Transformers Containing PCB’s
• Gas or Pressurized Cylinders not Satisfactorily Opened.
• Firearms (Except by prior arrangement with the appropriate agency).
• Materials containing CFC’s, PCB Capacitors, Mercury Switches, and any
• Miscellaneous Solid or Liquid Waste, either separated or contained within
loads or organic compounds capable of volatizing.
• Trash, Garbage, Wood, Plastic, Rubber, Concrete, Tires, or other debris.
• Any loads that set off our radiation detector shall be subject to rejection
• Wire Rope, Cable or Guy Wire if longer than 3 foot sections.
• Fuel storage tanks and Butane tanks without a 1 foot hole in each end.
Some items can only be accepted for recycling if they are modified prior to being brought to us. Propane tanks must be cut in half before you bring them to us.
Any large vessels must have a torch-cut
2-foot hole cut in the side prior to arrival at our location. Fee free to get in touch with us to ask any questions before bringing your items to us.
Give us a call to find out more about the items we do accept